CV Updated 11/2019
1. "Polarization and the top-two primary: Moderating candidate rhetoric in one-party contests," Political Communication (2019).
2. "Campaign spending and the top-two primary: How challengers earn more votes per dollar in one-party contests," Electoral Studies (2018).
1. "Quality challenger emergence and the top-two primary: Comparing one-party and two-party contests"
2. "Campaign dynamics of the top-two primary: Uncertainty, competition, and candidate strategy in one-party contests"
3. "Can citizens be moved to accept compromise in legislative policymaking?"
1. Interest Groups (taught as instructor of record)
2. State and Local Politics (taught as instructor of record)
3. Introduction to US Politics (taught as instructor of record)
4. Race and Politics (not yet taught)
5. Women and Politics (not yet taught)
Dr. Pamela Conover
Dr. Michael MacKuen
Dr. Christopher Clark